Whether you go out specifically for happy hour or just want an aperitif, having a perfectly prepared cocktail is one of life’s divine pleasures. At Paymon’s Mediterranean Café & Lounge our cocktails keep our customers coming back for more.
The Keys to a Perfect Cocktail
We believe that’s for a variety of reasons, but we know one of them is that the drinks taste fabulous. And this is why:
- We respect the base spirit of any mixed drink. Rather than disguising the flavor of the main liquor, our cocktail creators honor that base with ingredients that enhance but never overpower, allowing the spirit to shine through.
- We think it’s best to keep things simple. Cocktails with too many ingredients often get too complex for most taste buds and the myriad of flavors compete with rather than complement each other.
- We stay classic. You’ll find plenty of contemporary and whimsical drinks on our menu if you’re feeling adventurous, but you’ll also find the comforting classics like our Old Fashioned, Mojito, and Manhattan, just to name a few.
- We think looks are important. We like to make our drinks look as special as they taste.
- We know perfect balance. Typically, flavors that are going to make a drink either in or out of balance are:
Quality Comes First
A balance of these elements is the core principle we’re always striving for when we create cocktails.
We use quality ingredients. Cocktails were created as a method of disguising poorly made spirits, like a horrific blend of gin made in a bathtub during prohibition. At Paymon’s you’ll find top shelf spirits including names like Macallan 18, Woodford Reserve, Grey Goose, and Hendrick’s as well as many others. At Paymon’s we proudly pour more than one hundred different spirits, wines, and beers.
At Paymon’s you know you’re going to get quality cocktails and food in a very special ambience. Join us for Happy Hour from 4-7 daily when our appetizers, cocktails, beers, premium liquors, house wines, and hookahs are all half price!