Paymon’s is proud to partner with Candlelighters Nevada as their “Charity of Choice”. Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada is a non-profit support group for families of children with cancer. Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada is affiliated with the Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation, an international network of parent support groups.
To learn more about this incredible organization please click on the Candlelighters link.
Paymon’s is well known for its charitable contributions to various causes and organizations throughout Las Vegas. A sample of our past and present Community Involvement include:
- Southern Nevada Domestic Violence Task Force
- Nellis Air Force Base
- Las Vegas Metro Volunteer Program
- Chefs for Kids
- F.E.A.T of Southern Nevada (Families for Effective Autism Treatment)
- Blind Center of Nevada
- Nevada Partnership for Homeless Youth
- Vegas PBS
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Firefighters of Southern Nevada Burn Foundation
- Desert Research Institute
- Clark County School District
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- Bridge Counseling (at-risk children and their families)
- Clark County Summer Business Institute program
In 2008 Paymon Raouf was one of twelve honorees receiving the Channel 8 “Community Spirit Award” which recognizes those who exemplify “a standard of excellence in community service that serves as inspiration to others in Las Vegas”.